Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tonight's the night....

Welcome to my first ever blog. I'm Carlo, your average 20 something college kid, lost in his own world trying to figure out what to do next, trying to find the answers to my hopeless questions. Ive decided to make a blog out of boredom..to be honest.

Right now, I am watching an episode of House, the blogging episode out of all episodes "Private Lives". Seeing as I'm new to this whole "blogging" thing, I figured that the simplest thing to write about is what you're doing at the moment. House is a great show btw. I know they keep using the same show formula over and over, each episode, but I still love it, but....House is for another day.

Ill try to make the next blog more interesting. I plan to talk about lots of things like, TV shows, movies, school, gaming, life etc etc....

Be back real soon!

-Carlo

No comments:

Post a Comment